Tuesday, June 14, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge~ Day 14

Day 14...Someone you Love.

My first instinct was to take a picture of my entire family....but then I noticed that family is coming up in the near future. I decided to just set my camera down and wait until something caught my eye. I didn't know if it would be E, K, Boodro...Aaron. Who knew...But when the time was right I would figure it out.
The night was hectic. We were trying to have a father's day dinner for Aaron and it just wasn't going well. The kids were tired, cranky, crying....We're all running around like crazy and then out of nowhere, silence. I look around and K's on the couch watching TV and E's sitting on the floor watching K. A moment of peace. I knew this was the time to go grab my camera and capture a picture of someone I love. Perfect! My sweet big boy with the normal dirt stains on his face. :) I love you baby!!

1 comment: