Saturday, June 11, 2011

30 day Photo Challenge~Day 11...My 2nd

So I'm continuing on with my June photo challenge and I'll be honest, I was a little worried about capturing a silhouette for day 11. We have family in town and I didn't know how much I'd be by camera so it was weighing on my mind a little.
No worries here though.. The first shot I got was of our sunflowers. They still haven't bloomed but up against the dusk sky they just look beautiful.

Photo taken with the FxCamera App on my Droid.

The next shot was of my sweet husband grilling us dinner last night. I wonder what was going through his mind...

2 comments:

  1. What a fun challenge! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures - the sky at dusk always seems to have an intriguing appearance, for lack of a better word.

    ReplyDelete