Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fall Family Visit

A weekend can't get much better when you have family, beautiful fall weather, and fall festivities. We found a small little fall festival going on at the church right down the road from us so we thought we'd go check it out. It turned out to be cute and I think the kids had a great time. I put my name in the drawing for some really neat baskets full of awesome stuff. I'm not sure if they can't read my handwriting or what....but I'm still waiting on my call. ;)
K took his first stab at a rock climbing wall. I think other than worrying about the heights, he did great!
All Mini's only $1.00. What a steal! I'm for certain paying $1.00 for this cute mini. :)
Tuck and K rolling down the hill into the pumpkin patch....Yes, they ran straight into each other and yes we did get fussed at by some grouchy old man for this. :)
Torrie painting her pumpkin. I think she was oblivious to everything else going on around her.
And you can never go wrong with a little bit of cornhole. This kept the boys entertained almost the whole time. Go Tuck with the under the leg throw!
E was the ladies man!!! Except he has a little bit to learn. Rule number 1. Don't dig in your hind end as pretty ladies are busy talking to you. hehehe
I'm not a big fan of clowns but apparently K is. He was very excited about Ronald McDonald's visit. Maybe he thought he was getting a happy meal....?
Back at the homestead the fun didn't end. We had an evening full of 4wheeler pull-offs....
....4wheeler riding
....tire swinging....
....baseball..
and of course.....last but certainly not least, a little bit of bike riding..... ;)
The boys are now exhausted. I'm exhausted and I think most importantly, it was a fun weekend had by all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment