I've decided to try something a little different this week. Rather than having one picture of each day....Why not share, express, enjoy all pictures, no matter what day it may occur. I still plan on using my phone only for this project and saving my big camera for the more important events.....I just thought this idea made it a little more fun and interesting.
Pinterest. You can't really see the whole picture but it's a little "gumball" machine made out of a terra cotta pot, a candle bowl, a little paint and candy. I think the total project cost me $3 and I love it!
2. How can you not love a mild winter??? I say that as our lows are in the teens this weekend and possible snow on Valentine's day. It has been mild though!!
3. Smash!! Yes, that's a smash journal. And I so want one! What better way to keep special memories? Next Purchase???
4. Valentine's day goodies! Oh, how I love preparing for holidays. I went to my most favorite store and bought all the goodies to make for the boys and their teachers.
5. Popcorn. My new favorite afternoon snack.
6. The. Story. Of. My. Life. If my truck isn't on E then something is not right with the day. I have gotten stuck on the interstate and wondered if I would get out of traffic before I hit total empty. Why do I cause myself this unnecessary stress??? I don't know. I honestly can't answer that.
8. Two of my favorite boys.
9. Taking the back roads. Leaving work today, I just needed a break. Life is sooo busy. It is a constant go from the moment my alarm goes off at 5am until the minute my head his the pillow at around 9pm from exhaustion. Two young boys, two dogs, an hour on the road traveling very busy interstates, a demanding job....a break was needed. I took the back roads, turned on oldies....yes, I do love the oldies, and just drove. The songs took me back to what life must have been like back then. It may not have seemed like it at the time but it seems to be so simple. Today's life is all about how fast things can get done. Today's worries involved man made drugs such as meth. Gas Stations sell "bath salt" that causes people to go on 48 hour binges before killing someone innocent. You can't let your child play in their front yard. Life then was black and white. A lot like the movie Pleasantville