Friday, March 2, 2012

Project 366: week 9

Well there is good news.....and bad news....

The good news is, I got a new phone!! Yippie! I've only had my Droid for 8 months and while it was a good phone I was really just ready to get back to Apple. I got the new 4S today and all I can say is, I love it!
The bad news: Well all my pictures I took on a certain app with my droid for the 366 project for this week have been lost. :( Bummer. I had some that I really liked. That's okay though. I'll keep going from this point forward using my the most famous app out there, Instagram. Speaking of, you can find me @GardenGirl81.
With that being said....Here is my one and only picture for this weeks 366 project and for InstaFriday. I LOVE this print!
So cute!! The weeks been good but I have no doubt that next week will be even better. It's getting to be that time of year again where we can plant some of our "not so picky" plants like sugar snap peas, onions, and beets into the garden. The not so little one's birthday is only a month away so planning for that has begun and all our camping trips are in sight. I'm ready!!
This week coming up will be full of meaningful fun. I've committed to getting involved in the #instafooddrive and bringing my family along for the ride. For more information, see below!
life rearranged

3 comments:

  1. Linda and I got new phones yesterday, too. I got the Samsung Galaxy SII. I'm not crazy about learning new stuff, but I think it will be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That print is adorable! Did you buy it???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that print! :)

    What? You had a Droid and now an iPhone? I guess I am stuck somewhere in the 1700's as I still have my VERY old Nokia... :(

    ReplyDelete