Sunday, June 19, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge~ Day 18 & 19

We've had a great weekend. I've seen the inside of my kitchen more this weekend than I have in a really long time. I now understand why women didn't work back in the day. I understand where the saying, "I've slaved over a hot stove all day!" came from. I have canned until I can't possibly can anymore. It's been great fun and I plan on writing a post and sharing some pictures just as soon as I get time.
In the meantime, I'm running behind on my photo challenge. I did manage to get my picture yesterday-I just didn't get a chance to post it. So here's to day 18 & 19. Eyes & Summertime.
These are my sweet baby E's eyes. I love this little man...Such a sweet sweet soul he has!

And our sunflowers...WOW! They are amazing. They have grown well over 9 ft tall...Now I'm just waiting until they actually bloom. This little guy (and I call him that because he is only upwards of 5 ft tall) looks as if he's going to bloom any day. The sunflowers remind me of hot...sun...summertime. I couldn't resist taking a picture of them.
Here is a picture showing the height of the flowers!!

3 comments:

  1. We always tried to plant sunflowers, and the squirrels would dig them up before they could grow! Yours are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE sunflowers. That last shot is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos. I love that second photo.

    ReplyDelete