Here are my pictures for week 11 of the year:
2.These two doggies have become best friends. I didn't realize how brown Bear actually is until I saw him up against Boo.
3. A not so happy Bear.
4. Baby toes! And no, the dog and kid did not bathe together.
6. We are officially done with training wheels for Keagan. He has become quite a pro. He's going to be more than excited for the big boy bike he's getting in a few weeks for his birthday.
7. Cheese! This is where this child is most happy. Loves his baths.
8. Whoa! I've not seen his face this naked in almost EIGHT years. He walked out and said, "Surprise!"
10. Our compost. I'm shocked at how well our compost has turned out. It's so amazing to me how this was once food.
11. The boys' Easter baskets that I ordered. Love them!!
12. My new Smash Journal. I can't wait to get started. It's the perfect place for all the iPhone pictures I've printed!
That's a wrap for week 11. I'm sitting here enjoying my coffee and quiet time before the boys wake up. Poor Aaron is working both Saturday and Sunday this week and probably next Saturday too. I'm so grateful to have a hardworking husband....But even hard workers need a break!